The IIA’s CIA Learning System is an interactive printed/e-book and online review program that teaches and reinforces the entire global Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) exam syllabus in a flexible, on-demand format. Study on your own with the self-study materials or enroll in a facilitator-led course.
Prepare to pass the CIA exam and arm yourself with critical tools and knowledge to excel in your internal audit career. The self-study materials include:
Comprehensive Reading Materials
Interactive Online Study Tools
| Reading materials provide the framework for your successful CIA exam preparation, teaching the entire global CIA exam syllabus in a concise and easy-to-understand format.
- Materials have been updated and enhanced to teach the 3-Part CIA exam syllabus.
- Part 1: Internal Audit Basics (1 book)
- Part 2: Internal Audit Practice (1 book)
- Part 3: Internal Audit Knowledge Elements (3 books)
- Study with printed materials or e-books.
- Use books as reference materials for years to come.
- Ensure you have the most current knowledge with materials that align with international professional practices.
- NEW! Materials now available in French! Learn more.
|Online study tools, now optimized for mobile devices, will help you develop a personalized study plan, test your comprehension of the CIA syllabus topics, track your progress and finalize your CIA exam preparations.
- Pre-test: Evaluate your initial knowledge to identify areas of strength and weakness.
- SmartStudy™: Build a customized study plan using your pre-test results to target your most challenging topics and optimize your study time.
- Chapter-specific quizzes: After reading each chapter, test your comprehension, retention, and ability to apply concepts.
- Flashcards: Offer a review of key internal audit terms and definitions.
- Post-tests: After studying all chapters, gauge the knowledge you’ve gained and areas that require further study.
- CIA Practice Exam: This final exam will help you build confidence using the computer-based CIA exam software before you enter the test center.
- Progress report: Track your activities and scores.
- Resource Center: Access test-taking tips, CIA exam resources, feedback links and more!
- Online Access Period: Purchasers of an individual part will have access to the online study tools for one year from date of purchase. Purchasers of a full, three-part kit will have access for two years from date of purchase.