Whether you are a CIA candidate, an internal audit manager seeking training for your staff, or a student just starting out, The IIA’s CIA Learning System is your best choice for helping you accomplish your certification and professional development goals.
Unparalleled CIA Exam Preparation From The IIA
- Focused training: Learn the topics relevant to passing the CIA exam and reinforce your studies with more than 2600 practice questions.
- Current topics: The Learning System is always kept up-to-date. Version 7.0 aligns with the revised CIA exam syllabi and incorporates The IIA’s most current Professional Guidance.
- Flexible scheduling: Mobile-optimized online study tools and e-books allow you to study when and where it’s convenient.
- Microlearning: Focus on smaller content segments, with estimated study times, to make the most efficient use of your available time and ensure you have a clear understanding of each topic.
- Personal study plan: Leverage an individualized study plan that prioritizes content based on your personal knowledge gaps and follows your progress through quiz scores and activities.
- CIA expertise: No other study tool aligns The IIA’s professional knowledge, training, and certification expertise.
- Learning options: Self-study materials can be combined with an in-person or online instructor-led course for a more interactive and structured learning experience. Find a course near you.
CIA Training Can Benefit Your Entire Organization
- Turn-key implementation: Don’t waste time and money developing your own curriculum. This premier-quality program was developed by CIA-certified industry experts and is available immediately.
- Customization: Offer self-study or instructor-led training to your team. The IIA can even help you find a certified instructor for onsite or online training.
- Consistency: Provide a common level of internal audit knowledge across your organization.
- Proven competency: Prove to your audit committee that your team is well-trained, committed and qualified.
- Performance tracking: Online tracking tools allow you to monitor your staff’s progress and performance to ensure you are generating a high return on your investment.
- Volume discounts: Enjoy significant discounts on orders of two or more programs.
The IIA’s CIA Learning System is developed independently of The IIA’s exam development function and uses syllabus information that is publicly available.