Offered by The IIA, select IIA chapters, IIA institutes, and local colleges and universities around the globe, Instructor-led Courses provide an in-depth examination of the material for each Certified Internal Auditor exam part in an in-person or online classroom format.
An Instructor-led Course may be your perfect fit if you:
- Learn best in a structured setting with the support of an expert instructor and discussion with your peers.
- Require a set schedule and encouragement to keep you on track with your studies.
- Want to take advantage of company/employee tuition reimbursement programs.
- Wish to expand your professional network and share industry best practices.
What’s Included in an Instructor-Led Course?
- Structured course syllabus: Your instructor will guide you through a set syllabus and assignments to ensure you stay on track to complete your studies.
- Online or in-person classroom format: Courses are available in either the traditional in-person classroom format or online format.
- Instructor guidance: Your expert instructor will use class time to highlight important topics, share insights, and discuss questions.
- Class discussions: Discuss topics and share experiences with other CIA candidates across a variety of industries.
COMPREHENSIVE READING MATERIALS
Reading materials teach the CIA exam syllabi, incorporating the latest IIA Professional Guidance, in a concise and easy-to-understand format.
- Learn the entire CIA exam syllabus and The IIA’s most current professional knowledge.
Part 1: Essentials of Internal Auditing
Part 2: Practice of Internal Auditing
Part 3: Business Knowledge for Internal Auditing
- Download books to your e-reader, read online, or choose printed books (optional add-on).
- Explore topics in more detail online with direct links to additional resources.
INTERACTIVE ONLINE STUDY TOOLS
Enjoy a dynamic online study experience that prioritizes topics based on your personal knowledge gaps and tracks your progress through quiz scores and activities.
- Pre-test – Evaluates your initial knowledge to create your personalized study path.
- Quizzes – Apply and test your comprehension and retention of topics.
- Video Tutorial – Provides an overview of the IPPF components.
- Flashcards – Review key terms and definitions.
- CIA Practice Exam – Build confidence through a computer-based CIA exam emulation.
- StudyPLUS – Get CIA exam tips and tools in this CIA exam prep guide.
- Online Access Period – Purchasers of an individual part will have access to the online study tools for one year from date of purchase. Purchasers of a full, three-part kit will have access for two years from date of purchase.