Customers who purchased The IIA’s CIA Learning System Version 6.0 (English) will have the opportunity to upgrade to the new Version 7.0.
Request an Upgrade to Version 7.0
Version 7.0 Upgrade Requirements
To qualify for an upgrade, you must own The IIA’s CIA Learning System Version 6.0 (English) and your online access must not be expired. Your upgrade will give you access to the new Version 7.0 online study tools until the end of your original online access period.
- If you purchased Version 6.0 (English) between Sep. 1 – Dec. 31, 2020: You may request a free upgrade to the Version 7.0 online study tools. Please submit your request using the form below. You will not incur any charges.
- If you purchased Version 6.0 (English) on or before Aug. 31, 2020: If you still have an active online license, you can upgrade to Version 7.0, based on your original product purchase. Costs for upgrades are:
- Full, 3-Part Kit (Online Only): $200 (plus applicable tax)
- Individual Parts (Online Only): $80 (plus applicable tax)
- Full, 3-Part Kit (Online + Printed Books): $300 (plus applicable tax and shipping charges)
- Individual Parts (Online + Printed Books): $120 (plus applicable tax and shipping charges)
Frequently Asked Questions
If I upgrade to Version 7.0, can I revert back to Version 6.0 if I decide I like that format better?
No, if you upgrade to Version 7.0, there is no option to revert back to Version 6.0. Also, please note that if you upgrade to the new product, your historical study data and tracked progress in Version 6.0 will no longer be available.
If my Version 6.0 materials are expiring at the end of 2020, can I upgrade to Version 7.0? How do I extend my access past the current expiration period?
Yes, you are eligible to upgrade your online study tools to Version 7.0, however your expiration date will not change. If you would like to extend your online access, you can purchase on online extension after upgrading your study tools. Details on extensions can be found at https://www.learncia.com/extension.
What options do I have to just upgrade a single part from Version 6.0 to Version 7.0 when I own a full kit?
Unfortunately, upgrades can only be assigned based on your originally purchased product. Therefore, if you purchased a full, 3-part kit, you must upgrade the entire kit. When you upgrade, your online access expiration date will not change.
The alternative would be to purchase an individual Version 7.0 part for the remaining exam parts you require. The benefit to this option is that you will receive 12 months access to the Version 7.0 online study tools and will still have access to your Version 6.0 online study tools until the end of your original expiration date.